Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its latest Sadaqah Jariyah (Ongoing Charity) Project, Imam Al-Jawad (a.s.) Residential Complex for Orphan Families. This project includes a total of 28 residential units.
Aim of the Project
The Imam Al-Jawad (as) Residential Complex aims to provide homes for deprived families of orphans who do not own a place to live. The project consists of twenty eight housing units, built on land donated by two generous individuals.
– Location: Sab’e-Qusoor (Kasra-wa-Atash), Baghdad, within close proximity of the main road.
– Number of Units: 28 housing units
– Unit Size: 95 square metres.
– Unit Layout: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, and 1 1/2 bathroom, a spacious balcony, and 1 parking space.
– Unit Houses: families of 4-6 members.
– Amenities/Utilies: Complex includes infrastructure (running water, sewage systems and electricity).
– Total Complex Size: 3,838 square metres, including inner roads and green areas.
– The complex is self-enclosed for security purposes, and each housing unit has a separate entrance to ensure privacy.
– 1 Share: $20
– Shares Offered: 52,000
– To contribute online, click below: